Sometimes, you have to celebrate the little things. The Once Coupled site is running! I still feel really frazzled about my site’s presentation right now, but I have to remind myself that I can’t complain – I have enough work, with more coming in, to keep me overly busy! At least I have a central location to direct questions to again. 🙂
There are bits that I’ve had time to really revamp!
- Design: bigger fonts, cleaner sections, and a better response to mobile devices.
- The pages found around my site are meant to be much more informative.
- My portfolio can give you an idea of what work I’ve done before, and the challenges I’ve helped my clients overcome.
- I’ve created a design questionnaire to get the best idea of what you want from working together.
- Preparations have begun to announce a retainer/subscription plan to help you get consistent support from me!
I would have loved to work on my site more before putting it up, but my clients are always my number one priority and right now that’s where my focus needs to be. 🙂 In the mean time, everyone enjoy their spooky Friday the 13th and full moon!